WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 1.2:
– Redesigned interface
– Shorter loading times
– Performance improvements
– Bug fix for instabilities concerning portfolio price updates, noticed on some devices
– Currencies displayed will now include details about the duration and the type of terms
– Ability to force a reconnection should the server drop a connection
– Ability to set the number of deliveries to display in the portfolio from the preferences menu
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 1.6:
Ability to add quote comparisons / In the charts widget you can compare different quotes easily by using the compare button.
1/ Scriptable column
Customize your quote tables using the latest scriptable column feature!
– changing the currency of a field ; adding, removing, multiplying the field value (last, bid/ask etc)
– converting a field (metric tonne, short tons, kg etc)
– and much more… All calculated in REAL-TIME !
How to use it?
Add a column to your quote tables using the icon and select “Scriptable Column”.
Fill in all the required details for your calculation, then the column will then be inserted into your quote tables and be updated dynamically.
2/ New “market” column displaying the market name
You can add to your quote tables this new field by clicking on “configure widget” -> “columns” and then choosing “Market” column.
Bug fixes and improvements
– Euro/TM column : E-CBOT quotes (WEU) are divided by 100 so that value is represented in euros
instead of cents.
– ScriptQuotes failed to work when using a delayed market.